To oversea's members wanting to win a trip to the UK camp in April 2012

Sarah

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Gigi! I'm hoping to get a chance to go to Iowa camp as well!

We are so glad for you, Amanda :clap:!! So glad you have this exciting opportunity to meet our British members and those others from other countries that may attend as well-:congrats: this will be a great lifetime memory for you-take your camera!!:click::up::up::up: To you Sarah, Marc and Husky Owners for giving this opportunity to her and offering it to us all-its a very big deal and what an accomplishment to bring one of us over to meet with you all-thank you all for the opportunity and Amanda-HAVE A BLAST!!

Congratulations Amanda! I'm so very happy for you.........you must teach our UK friends some of our US habits while you are there. Enjoy and take many, many pics!

Have a wonderful time and give our UK friends hugs from us!

Oh I definitely will! I've got a Nikon S9100 that I bought a couple months ago...still need to figure it out lol so I'll have that with me! Who knows, maybe I can pick up a cool British accent and slang words from them!

We are so glad for you, Amanda :clap:!! So glad you have this exciting opportunity to meet our British members and those others from other countries that may attend as well-:congrats: this will be a great lifetime memory for you-take your camera!!:click::up::up::up: To you Sarah, Marc and Husky Owners for giving this opportunity to her and offering it to us all-its a very big deal and what an accomplishment to bring one of us over to meet with you all-thank you all for the opportunity and Amanda-HAVE A BLAST!!

So exciting!!!

Oh I definitely will! I've got a Nikon S9100 that I bought a couple months ago...still need to figure it out lol so I'll have that with me! Who knows, maybe I can pick up a cool British accent and slang words from them!

So exciting!!!

Thats cool! Learn some for us, too! I'm learning alot from them being on this site. Already, a couple days ago, my Hungarian wife made some English dishes, such as mince-meat pie (the old, old recipe with meat in it), and bread pudding-next year will be plum pudding:D I know they like their fish'n chips over there!