books , just had an idea

just had an idea, dont know if anybody else will be interested, but we buy books , read them and then they sit on a shelf, hows about we loan them or even sell them to each other, then you get to read the book for the postage cost 's lol yes im a skin flint , but some of the books r quiet expensive , what do you all think ???

I think thats a good idea to loan them to each other, as long as we all promise to keep them in mint condition, and as long as your prepared to read chewed books a'la Balto lool

I have:

The Complete Siberian Husky

[ATTACH]2024.IPB[/ATTACH]

Siberian Huskies For Dummies

[ATTACH]2026.IPB[/ATTACH]

Kennel club book:

[ATTACH]2025.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-126-13585943306949_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585943307083_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585943307216_thumb.jpg

I think it's a good idea, too, I do it on a bike forum I'm on, any book goes, and we state whether we want the book returned to us or it can be passed on to family / friends or readvertised on the site. Shuks, missed out on a good idea there! Added to rep, Jules!

There are a couple of free sites if you want to swap books onlines:

They allow you to list what you have and what you want. You simply pay for posting your own book.

If any of you add husky books to readisswapit.co.uk I'll automatically find out as I have them all on my WishList (http://www.readitswapit.co.uk/UserProfile.aspx?UserID=36190).

Hope this catches on ;)

-jellharou