Husky of the Month

siberian_wolf

As most of you know I came up with the idea of Husky of the Month. After a little thinking I have finally come up with how it could work.

As we do have quite a few members Ii thought we would have alot of photos to go through so this is how it will work...

1) To enter simply attach 1 of your favorite photos of your Sibe (1 photo for each sibe you have) and type his or her name in your 'reply'.

2) To help yourself to be awarded Husky of the Month you can also add in a little special message about what you Sibe has done in that month.

3) Husky of the Month will be decided via votes. Votes will be taken via a poll which will be added to the entries thread either

a. when 20 entries have been entered (this is on a first come basis) or

b. after the first 2 weeks of the month have past

4) You are not allowed to vote for your own photo! If you do vote for your own photo then your vote will not be counted.

5) Winners will be notified by private message at the end of the current month (i.e. January's winner will be notified at the end of December) and the winning photo will be placed on the Husky of the Month box (displayed on the right hand side of the site)

Good Luck