Working Huskies

P5250002_1024x768_.JPG I have a Dax scooter and also run Solo in front of the mountain bike, blue is carrying an injury so I have decided to pull him out.

Went over to Sutton manner a few weeks ago, run Solo behind a team for four miles with the Dax and she kept up all the way. I new she would run due to the exercise she gets but hard to tell until you run with others.Winkus the seven month old did a short sprint with Solo, he was like a duck to water couldnt of gone any better proud of them both. Im hoping by the winter Ill be racing Solo and Winkus together.:D

where abouts in sheffield are you may i ask? i am from rotherham and would love to meet other husky owners and also learn a thing or two about working huskies as i would live to give this ago when ice is a little older (she's only 5 months)

We're north sheffield, but train mostly at Sherwood Forest! :) We're not too far from rotherham at all....about 10 mins off the M! junc 35a or 36! We're not trainig at the moment due to heat and humidity but you will be more than welcome to come along when we next go!!!