our visit to camp

shame you had a bad experience, but for one thing. dogs were allowed in the gazebo's.... so not sure what you meant about that bit.... come on the April one tent caravan or static.... trust me you will enjoy it...... make yourselves known and people with gladly talk.... go on you know you want to.... static caravans in April allow dogs ;)

didnt say it was a bad experience. just not for us lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shame you found it such a negative thing when all we've had back is good comments.

were you still there when we did the scootering?

we were there when skyla had a go, and as you stopped the once one of your two (sorry cant remember which one ) had a quick growl at tazzy lol. think we are on one of the vids somebody took. wasnt ment to be a negative comment , im glad you all enjoyed yourselves , im just not a cold and wet loving sort of bod. makes me grumpy ;)

we were there when skyla had a go, and as you stopped the once one of your two (sorry cant remember which one ) had a quick growl at tazzy lol. think we are on one of the vids somebody took. wasnt ment to be a negative comment , im glad you all enjoyed yourselves , im just not a cold and wet loving sort of bod. makes me grumpy ;)

lol i remember shouting JULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and giving you a wave lol then got caught up with running round the bloody pitch wtih the dogs so they'd follow me on the scooter - if i don't loose weight this week now i'm stumped LOL :D

What can I say. Nothing we can do about the weather. And everyone was out, we were all in the gazebos almost all day and night every day and night so Im not sure how you never saw anyone Jules. Just seems a really negative thing about the biggest camp we have ever had and have all really enjoyed despite the weather. Hey, its winter.

honestly thought there would be more ppl , looking at the list of numbers for camp. i didnt say we dint see anybody , just not many ppl , completly missed linda and storm and angels mummy. and for the last time, it wasnt ment to be negative . will just shut up now . not in good frame of mind had a bad day , glad you all enjoyed yourselves . i have just learned im not a caammping type person.

honestly thought there would be more ppl , looking at the list of numbers for camp. i didnt say we dint see anybody , just not many ppl , completly missed linda and storm and angels mummy. and for the last time, it wasnt ment to be negative . will just shut up now . not in good frame of mind had a bad day , glad you all enjoyed yourselves . i have just learned im not a caammping type person.

Aw, we need to get you in a tent with alcohol and convert ya LOL

come to april and hire a caravan :D

it would need to be in the middle of summer for me to even attempt it . this year i have only actually not warn a fleece twice.im back in my thermals now , i just get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold i go blue, ive been told its an underactive thyroid thing . and theres nothing i can do about it . if you find the pic i was tagged in at camp, you will see me looking fairly chunky. i weigh 9 stone i had 5 layers and a coat on up top . 3 pairs of bottoms and a layer of thermals and 2 pairs of ski socks . i still nearly froze to death which is why i was probably not feeling very sociable and more than a bit anti social lol