walk your dog with love harness

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A husky that is close to breed standard would be medium, I believe.

Hi Yes I think you're right.

The weights of mine vary massively and yet they all fall into the medium category - best to weight to be certain....here's the measurement guide from the website...Small 25-55 lbs

dot_purple.gif Medium 55-110 lbs ;)

dot_purple.gif Large 110-250 lbs

Thanks guys, he is normally walked in a halti head collar, but due to having an op on his eye today (as well as neutering ) I think I will need to get a harness for him as I think the halti would be too uncomfortable for the time being

Thanks guys, he is normally walked in a halti head collar, but due to having an op on his eye today (as well as neutering ) I think I will need to get a harness for him as I think the halti would be too uncomfortable for the time being

did they not weigh him b4 his neuter? blaze got weighed b4 his

More than likely, but the rescue shelter where I got him from is dealing with all that as they are using their vet, we took him back to the shelter last night and don't pick him back up until tomorrow morning, this op should have been done before we got him, but due to having kennel cough in the kennels they were glad for us to take him, then take him back for his op :(

More than likely, but the rescue shelter where I got him from is dealing with all that as they are using their vet, we took him back to the shelter last night and don't pick him back up until tomorrow morning, this op should have been done before we got him, but due to having kennel cough in the kennels they were glad for us to take him, then take him back for his op :(

maybe ask them when u go to pick him up if hes been weighed n if not can they do it quickly

Someone further back in this thread said something like 'the first time we tried the WYDWL harness he/she pulled for the first 20 mins or so / only pulled for 10 mins the second time'

Pah!

Ours arrived yesterday. Molly watched me unwrap it as she is fascinated by parcels but when she saw what it was, her ears went down. She runs off whenever we try to put her normal harness on. So we went for a quick walk round the block and... no pulling at all :jawdrop:

how would i go about ordering 2 from u stacy? and how much would they be ? x

depending on what colour either £18 for normal colours £20.50 for hi-vis

it goes by how much ur dog wieghs so just let Staceybob know the weight of your dogs n she will know what size u need - then u just need to paypal her n she will order them direct to you :)

(tagged her so she sees this post for u)