Do YOUR dogs have unique facial markings, too?

NewSibeMom

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, of course, I was lovingly gazing at Mr. Blaze, as I do a million and one times a day, and I've always thought his blaze (one of the reasons I named him Blaze) down his stop was quite beautiful, but today, the beauty of it really captured my attention, so I was curious if anyone else has a dog with unique facial markings like this? Also, in his white blaze, is a little tuft of copper, it's the coolest thing (then again, I'm biased)

His facial markings remind me of a rose stem with thorns or something, because his vertical stripe isn't rounded off, it has edges that splay out, which I find interesting :)

If others would like to post pictures too, can we kinda down size them so they don't take half the page up, because for us folks with dial up, that takes FOREVER to load (thanks in advance!)

Trod out the huskies!

[ATTACH=full]23796[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]23797[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]23798[/ATTACH]

This one was from today, when the little terror settled down for a pic :)

Here is a website that you will really enjoy being that it answers your questions about facial markings, genetics, colors and the effect time has on them; http://www.huskycolors.com/mask.html I noticed on Blaze, he also has a parti-eye, like Czar, but in his left instead of Czar's right-beautiful and unique! Here are a few at different stages of our little Huskling, Czar Demon Dragunov post-5371-0-06999600-1360772295_thumb.jp

post-3533-13585993457457_thumb.jpg

post-3533-13585993459791_thumb.jpg

post-3533-13585993466637_thumb.jpg

post-3533-13585993467842_thumb.jpg

post-3533-1358599347595_thumb.jpg

Here is a website that you will really enjoy being that it answers your questions about facial markings, genetics, and colors and the effect time has on them; http://www.huskycolors.com/mask.html I noticed on Blaze, he also has a parti-eye, like Czar, but in his left instead of Czar's right-beautiful and unique! Here are a few at different stages of our little Huskling, Czar Demon Dragunov [ATTACH=full]23867[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]23868[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]23869[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]23870[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]23871[/ATTACH]

y'know, i think Czar is my favourite looking husky on here.... no offence to anyone else lol

@Ravenwolf oh wow! Wyatt REALLY has a unique mask, doesn't he?! That's pretty cool, and I so agree, I've never seen two huskies with exactly the same markings! Wyatt's looks like an arrow shooting up toward his ears, that is so interesting, you can see what appears to be the end of an arrow!

Always liked that particular marking, like your Blaze-an upside-down version of the Tyr Rune (Norse warrior god who gets his hand bit off by Fenris the Wolf to save the other gods, his rune is shaped like an arrow-just like your pups) @ Simon and Sophia, :doglick: little Czar is blushing:redface1: and says, :thankyou::D

I love seeing how so many different huskies markings change throughout the years. When Odin was a pup he had little black angry eyebrow markings, now its just a little stripe by his eyes. He's a lot lighter than he used to be too.

post-1092-0-07891500-1360817501_thumb.pn

post-6034-13585993493119_thumb.jpg

post-6034-13585993493602_thumb.jpg

• 9 years later...
  • 1 month later...