Please help me with Koda

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jules wow - thank you so much for an amazing offer!!!

marc rang me as i got back to work - he's sorted so he can work from home so i'm just stuck for 4 hrs tomorrow morning which we can work around - his previous mum has offered to have him for the day but not sure if that's going to do him more harm than good

Jules wow - thank you so much for an amazing offer!!!

marc rang me as i got back to work - he's sorted so he can work from home so i'm just stuck for 4 hrs tomorrow morning which we can work around - his previous mum has offered to have him for the day but not sure if that's going to do him more harm than good

not a prob lol he would either be here with my 4 or there with your 3 , he doesnt do much else lol. well apart from college. he would of seen it as a holiday , i would have said id do it , but at the minute im under house arrest with the big boy.if im not here all hell breaks loose . i think he may have sa issues

not a prob lol he would either be here with my 4 or there with your 3 , he doesnt do much else lol. well apart from college. he would of seen it as a holiday , i would have said id do it , but at the minute im under house arrest with the big boy.if im not here all hell breaks loose . i think he may have sa issues

waiting to hear back if mum can look after them tomorrow morning - if not might take you up on the offer i'll let you know hun xxx

Oh can you PM me your moby number? and if he comes up let me know how much petrol is or i'll meet you somewhere xx

I am having exact same stuff with shadow he is perfect with everything accept this and i have found even with him in crate an me in room he still acts up so i am going to opt for tough love like i have been doing him in his crate on his own small intervals and increase if i am in room or not he acts the same i also feed him in crate an shut the door when in his crate is set up an not broken lol. so he also associates his crate with feeding an positive things seen as he is Mr food orientated lol. but if you get him use dto crate while yo uare around all the time he will expect you to still be around . so as i said tough love would be my suggestion start small an be gradual on time lenths :)

Good luck

i have an 18 year old son, who is quite happy to come and help out, we would drop him off tonight and he could do the night shift and he has no college 2morrow so he can stay for the day , and then we will pick him up in the evening .

ive spoken to him and he is quite happy to help. he has no criminal record , doesnt really drink and doesnt do drugs . i can vouch for him.

the offers there if you need it. hes really good with our lot and he doesnt really sleep at night either (busy on x box ) @Sarah

i dont see the point in drugs and drinking is only good when there is summert to drink about lol. nd how dare u say im always on the xbox how rude lol

Truth hurts, eh?? << teasing >>

And I can see I'm going to have to make a chart to be able to remember who's related to whom on here!!

yeah you will lol, i had to remember my password just to see what my mother was saying about me now when she gets home she will regret letting me join this lol :)

Oh Sarah (and Marc) I hope the rest of the week goes better. Just so you know, Bo was the same way - hated being confined. I finally just decided that he could roam free throughout the house. He never damaged a thing (until he was teething but that's different). Anyway - he was fine as long as he wasn't confined in a crate or kennel. He just couldn't stand the thought of being confined.

My other tidbit came with Ryn. When I brought her home and crated her for the first night she screamed bloody murder - all night long. The second night, I put her crate beside my bed and never heard another scream out of her. Three nights of that and I moved the crate downstairs to its normal spot and she was fine. (Though I suppose I have to admit that she now sleeps on her bed in my room at night and is only crated when we are gone from the home.)

I think I read that someone might have allergies and putting Koda in the bedroom isn't an option - what about sleeping on the sofa with the crate next to you? That way allergies aren't bothered, Koda gets the attention he needs while learning about crates, and everyone gets to sleep....

Fingers crossed for you all........