Please help me with Koda

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear it didn't go well but hopefully it will get better.

@Sarah Did you know RDC run a pet sitting service? Just a thought if your stuck today

really???? no i didn't know that. not sure if he do well with going to someone else's home though - it's more upheaval for him when he's already stressed though :(

Aww bless hun hopefully it gets better I had that with buddy a foster he screamed all night and howled and wouldn't shut up so the next night I put the tv on just so he would hear voices it worked might help koda good luck hun

i have an 18 year old son, who is quite happy to come and help out, we would drop him off tonight and he could do the night shift and he has no college 2morrow so he can stay for the day , and then we will pick him up in the evening .

ive spoken to him and he is quite happy to help. he has no criminal record , doesnt really drink and doesnt do drugs . i can vouch for him.

the offers there if you need it. hes really good with our lot and he doesnt really sleep at night either (busy on x box ) @Sarah

this is what i've come back to at dinner

316142_10150310930861377_596446376_8400637_1924045735_n.jpg

Excuse my language but - holy crap! I've never seen anything like that before! Even when Aleu used to hate her cage, she never achieved that.

I'd have a good think about whether leaving him loose may be a better option.

Stacey xxx

:omg: it looks like you have a Polee on your hands. She managed to get out of her first crate by ripping off 4 padlocks securing the door and pulling the bottom of the door in. In Polee's case though she then went onto tunnel through the kitchen door into the hallway but miraculously she didn't hurt herself.

I hope Koda is ok and that things will get better for you soon.

I would offer to pet sit for you but I'm off to camp tomorrow

woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo hope that puts sarahs mind at rest

Thankyou for your offer Jules, have asked Sarah to have look at topic. In meeting at moment so shouldnt really be on here :confused: