November Photo of the Month

Andy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I know we can't enter this one as Millie (husky) was 18 months when we got her so no puppy pics :( and Little Nel who I've had since a pup is a collie not a husky lol so can't enter her

But anways, I still wanted to post up these pics :)

Millie, one of the first photos I took of her (18 months old, does that still count as puppy?)

post-7590-0-24595100-1360543168_thumb.jp

And Little Nel the day she came home (12 weeks)

post-7590-0-83182100-1360543185_thumb.jp

post-5093-13585992982662_thumb.jpg

post-5093-13585992983316_thumb.jpg

ok maybe we can have one soon just for rescue dogs xxxxxxx @Andy

OK then next months will be Husky-Owners Rescue of the Month.

(then we'll have all the others. . . . "Oh, but I got mine from a "reputable" breeder. . . Can I enter mine. . .sigh . .") :P

However this should show what a fantastic job our members have done rehoming and rescuing Huskies over the years. :up:

(then we'll have all the others. . . . "Oh, but I got mine from a "reputable" breeder. . . Can I enter mine. . .sigh . .") :P

However this should show what a fantastic job our members have done rehoming and rescuing Huskies over the years. :up:

AWESOME!!!!Thank you!!!:yahoo:

Great stuff! Cheers! :clap:

(then we'll have all the others. . . . "Oh, but I got mine from a "reputable" breeder. . . Can I enter mine. . .sigh . .")

LOL! Just ignore them! ;)