Koda is here!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love all the photos :)

Well, Marc, you initially agreed to one Husky, and now have three - so I suppose a fourth isn't out of the question either :whistling:

Now lets get this right. I originally said we were having no pets whatsoever LOL.

ok update

Cat - 1.....Koda ..... 0

Introducing them slowly - he is very inquisitive and he's had a good sniff and is intrigued by her - SHE however is not very happy having a cold nose up her :booty: and has lashed out at him and caught her claw on his snout - he is still going back for more though :duh:

ok update

Cat - 1.....Koda ..... 0

Introducing them slowly - he is very inquisitive and he's had a good sniff and is intrigued by her - SHE however is not very happy having a cold nose up her :booty: and has lashed out at him and caught her claw on his snout - he is still going back for more though :duh:

Well, Sibes are persistent, are they not:D This has played out here at the riverbank a time or two as we have cats as well!

he's going back today, but we have made a firm decision that he will be staying with us !!!!! :yahoo:

He came to his first Husky meet last night and was amazing!

He will be going back today with his mum and then will be back here for good on Thursday next week just in time for camp - so yes - those going will get to meet this adorable boy.

HUGE thank you to @Marc for saying yes and for making my cry

Why is he going back you ask? Well during the week we both work so the boys are at home. Stepdaughter gets back at 3.30 from school (she's 14) and she's on her own with the dogs until we're back from work around 6, although they have all got on brilliantly it's only been 2 days so we don't want to risk anything happening whilst we're not here and leaving her to deal with it - from Thursday we're off work for 2 weeks between us so we should be able to make a lot of progress and work with them and s/d

he's going back today, but we have made a firm decision that he will be staying with us !!!!! :yahoo:

He came to his first Husky meet last night and was amazing!

He will be going back today with his mum and then will be back here for good on Thursday next week just in time for camp - so yes - those going will get to meet this adorable boy.

HUGE thank you to @Marc for saying yes and for making my cry

Why is he going back you ask? Well during the week we both work so the boys are at home. Stepdaughter gets back at 3.30 from school (she's 14) and she's on her own with the dogs until we're back from work around 6, although they have all got on brilliantly it's only been 2 days so we don't want to risk anything happening whilst we're not here and leaving her to deal with it - from Thursday we're off work for 2 weeks between us so we should be able to make a lot of progress and work with them and s/d

fantastic to hear hun. Nice one @Marc cant wait to meet the gorgeous boy. I would maybe ask his old mum to call him by his new name to avoid confusion and make the transition easier? xx EDIT: Crap does that mean we have to have the countdowns again?

fantastic to hear hun. Nice one @Marc cant wait to meet the gorgeous boy. I would maybe ask his old mum to call him by his new name to avoid confusion and make the transition easier? xx EDIT: Crap does that mean we have to have the countdowns again?

yes - countdown will begin again i think hehehe :D :D