Cheap Nylabones

shadow01

As per title, home bargains are stocking these. Have 2 sizes small and large. Supposed to be for puppies but puppies upto 23 kg so mine fit the weight category :D Have kept an eye on them and they are lasting up quite well considering. Funky see through fish shape with a bacon flavour. Thank god not fish scent lol. Bargain price of 49p small and 99p I think for the large. Also incase anyone has chinchillas. Well could be used for lots of different reasons. They have 'cooling' slabs of granite for your chin to sleep on to cool down. 39p!!! Bargain for a slab or granite, sure would cost more for a granite tile lol. If you cant find them in your local home bargains and you want a fishy, I could always post one for cost and cost of postage if anyone needs me to.

I will pop to there tomorrow and get them for you :) They had loads there yesterday so I hope they still have them left. I have 2 in the town by me so hopefully at least one of them will have them. Will let you know tomorrow if I get them and will bring them up to camp for you if I manage to get there otherwise P/P is fine :)

@Sarah I got 3 for you today. Well actually I just went ahead and bought all that were left in the shop :D They only had 5 in total so I thought I better go take them all, as mine have really taken to the one I have and I thought I better get them another :D

thank you xxxxxxxxxxxx

can you pm me your pay pal and i'll send you the ££ xxxx