Long shot maybe

Sarah

Ok this is probably a long shot but does anyone in the NW have a crate they don't need - if all goes well this weekend and we re home Storm I'm going to have to crate train him eek! been years since i've done that lol

if not do you have one I can borrow until after camp?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is probably a long shot but does anyone in the NW have a crate they don't need - if all goes well this weekend and we re home Storm I'm going to have to crate train him eek! been years since i've done that lol

if not do you have one I can borrow until after camp?

Sorry Sarah, My other one is in Wirksworth and it probably isn't big enough for Storm and I have to use Aleu's on a regular basis.

I got mine for £30 with free delivery on ebay though if thats any help?

Stacey xxx

Thanks hun

Yeah i got my two from ebay for the same price as you paid - but I don't want to buy one if things down't work out and I won't know until next week by which time i might not get the delivery in time for camp x

Fingers crossed you will!

Estimated delivery for the cages is 2 days.

Stacey xxx