October Video of the Month POLL

Andy

OK guys n gals. . .

Time to vote on your favourite Vid of Your Huskies playing with their favourite toys.

Good Luck.

Blaze

Pox1gYAE2pg

Skyla

H5psNpzAicQ

Yogi

fZfXeTzs5EA

Embry

cTPD4mLvTJk

Zoey

TWcjX6pR_S4

Kita

bL6ofbsnK3M

Aleu

2VXWlhF6aL4

Kissuna

_PekpUCrn-o

Stark 1

rS_ttWiLZIc

Stark 2

TaZU9T53Qeo

Diesel

JY-6OCnHVkg

Qilaq

2wEM3XHLGX4

Storm

EVJ0PFX5DZg

Mya

mxWYFqZMBtw

Rebel

o4vm-mCy3cM

Myshka and Diesel

_alSGXUUUT0

Galinka

QZN45GT_WqM

Oscar

8QaJa4NzXl4

Andy and Jack

a991qUkjL_k

Mishka

hE6iFDSCUdk

Good Luck

Was thinkin....maybe members should be limited to winning 1X every 4 months....while there are always favorites, it gets so close, and sometimes becomes a popularity contest! Check out winners over the past year...how many are repeats? :jawdrop:

well yes I mean I never win any of them and my photos are just as good as the ones who do win

well yes I mean I never win any of them and my photos are just as good as the ones who do win

Agreed with both you Kissuna. I always get excited at first (like this month) and then it seems the ones I vote for (and others, as well as mine) fall behind by just a few. I think we might want to also limit the number of votes, and some vote for themselves (like Jeff did not knowing the rules). Thought initially I was being kind with the 4 month limit, as actually wanted to say 1x a year!:winner:

Agreed with both you Kissuna. I always get excited at first (like this month) and then it seems the ones I vote for (and others, as well as mine) fall behind by just a few. I think we might want to also limit the number of votes, and some vote for themselves (like Jeff did not knowing the rules). Thought initially I was being kind with the 4 month limit, as actually wanted to say 1x a year!:winner:

it has always been the rule I think to a~not vote for your own and b~vote for as many as you want

once a year isnt a bad idea but some im sure will disagree and it will mean the entries go down considerably

First off-congratulations to you Blaze!:winner::up:! I was just thinking that I love the option of voting for as many Husky's as we can-its too hard to pick most of the times, and this way makes it more fair-I couldn't even whittle it down to 10 sometimes! :)

First off-congratulations to you Blaze!:winner::up:! I was just thinking that I love the option of voting for as many Husky's as we can-its too hard to pick most of the times, and this way makes it more fair-I couldn't even whittle it down to 10 sometimes! :)

thanks

i agree - its much fairer to just let every1 enter n just vote for our faves , sometimems not every1 even enters all the comps - i didnt enter the photo one this month n look how many people entered last months vid 1 - i think there were 4 entries