Christmas Time

Sarah

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no where near crimbo yet! Only got a few luxury's. Our money matters have kinda taken a turn for the worst and can't afford much and need to put things into priority. Got most of my cards done but I make my own so just used few bits 'n' bobs I had left over from last year to do that!

Worst of all, I only get to see my mum, dad, step parents and brothers and sisters on Christmas eve!

I tried with Park a few years ago but I ended up spending more as I would forget about what I ordered and who they were for so I still went to the shops and bought more! So I gave up with that idea and stick it all to the last minute (unless I see something through the year that I think would be a good present)

don't worry your secret is safe with me, lol

My 3 have got:

a BIG candy cane shaped chewy each

a new pet blanket each

a doggy selection box each

a stocking each

a few tough toys

Marley and Bandit are getting a halti harness each

Gizmo is getting a new collar

and they will be getting some turkey for crimbo dinner and a gammon hock each

shhhh, they can't know

don't worry your secret is safe with me, lol

My 3 have got:

a BIG candy cane shaped chewy each

a new pet blanket each

a doggy selection box each

a stocking each

a few tough toys

Marley and Bandit are getting a halti harness each

Gizmo is getting a new collar

and they will be getting some turkey for crimbo dinner and a gammon hock each

shhhh, they can't know

omg.....only got Kimba a new lead and huge bone with a ribbon on....i feel like a bad mum now lol. He needs a new collar actually so might wrap that up for him. but he's so sensitive to different things so if got him anything diferent to what he normally eats he'll have the squits

omg.....only got Kimba a new lead and huge bone with a ribbon on....i feel like a bad mum now lol. He needs a new collar actually so might wrap that up for him. but he's so sensitive to different things so if got him anything diferent to what he normally eats he'll have the squits

You're not a bad mum at all! You have alot more family to buy for than me!

I got all my wrapping done yesterday i love wrapping presents makes me feel all christmassy! Still don't know what to get antony he got me the Buzz game for the ps3. it's what i wanted thats how i know what it is!

I fookin hate wrapping um i got her 8 prexxies and it took me 2 hours to do um I was stressed to fook by time i'd done um, next year you can do um again sarah like last year :)