Sign in to follow this  
sutsibe

2012 Iowa Meet

okay that sounds great. I left a message with my number, but i was tempted just to send the check in the mail with a note for the weekend im reserving..

You could do that, too, just ask that she send a receipt either via mail or email to let you know that it arrived! I can check on it, too... (Or you could send it registered mail so you KNOW it arrived!)

okay good, i put it in the mailbox tonight so it should go out tomorrow and probably be there by early next week. :lovecamp:

Super!

Is it time for camp yet?:pingu: Is it time for camp yet?:pingu::lovecamp:

You are welcome to 'camp' in the basement bedroom with Sid and Bella anytime you're here.............which leaves you open to come to spend some time in the snow with them!

You are welcome to 'camp' in the basement bedroom with Sid and Bella anytime you're here.............which leaves you open to come to spend some time in the snow with them!

:wave1::woohoo::pingu:

i called and emailed again for a cabin....still no answer :(

They are quite slow in responding to anyone......my apologies. Eventually they will answer you. I honestly don't know the best time to call them....this is just the way they are.

I've e-mailed and left a message. When they respond, they respond. Not much else one can do.

I've e-mailed and left a message. When they respond, they respond. Not much else one can do.

Good thing you guys began making reservations now! You should have them by next September! :whistling:

Want to see me frazzled? Come to the 2012 Iowa meet........

Why? Cause my lovely daughter announced yesterday that her wedding will be the weekend following. You will all need to help me keep my sense of humor (and sanity!)

Why? Cause my lovely daughter announced yesterday that her wedding will be the weekend following. You will all need to help me keep my sense of humor (and sanity!)

:wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1:

Whoop - congratulations!!! I'll try to help as much as I can...

Whoop - congratulations!!! I'll try to help as much as I can...

with camp or the wedding LOL oh no wait - or for keeping Becky sane?? If it's the last one good luck!!!!!!!!!!! :lolman:

with camp or the wedding LOL oh no wait - or for keeping Becky sane?? If it's the last one good luck!!!!!!!!!!! :lolman:

Any or all - although I think it might be waaayyy too late for the last one!

Well, we made quite an impression on some of our guests at the meet. Does anyone remember Myron and LaVonne? (Sierra - Ryn's sister, and Cyrus)? I just took a call and they are willing to help plan and carry out our Sept 2012 meet.

Adding their names to my list of those willing to work our next Iowa meet! Woooooo hoooooo!

:woohoo::yahoo: We can't wait for Iowa Husky Camp 2012!! :woohoo::woohoo:Let us know about what jobs you guys need help with! You guys are all the greatest:doglick::huskyrocks:

You're on the list too!

Woohoo! So can't wait. I think, if I have one by then, I might bring my scooter with me so I can go out on it and I might show up a little early, too, to help out especially if Becky goes Bats*** crazy. :D

Woohoo! So can't wait. I think, if I have one by then, I might bring my scooter with me so I can go out on it and I might show up a little early, too, to help out especially if Becky goes Bats*** crazy. :D

That could very well happen. If it should, I shall count on you to assist in finding a room with padded walls (preferably padded with husky fur!)

We're all excited for next year! Don't want too much burden on you guys when the load can be shared

I will definitely be taking people up on their offers of help. This year wasn't difficult, but more help will be needed as this thing grows.

After next Sept., we'll be discussing the possibility of having two meets per year, I thinks! LOL