Sign in to follow this  
sutsibe

2012 Iowa Meet

As everyone decides that they're coming, as a person who really has trouble keeping track of much of anything, I would really be grateful if you'd trek on over to this thread (http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/reservations-made-and-more.38210/), find the list of who's staying where, and add your name(s) to the list!!! Please?! :thankyou::goodjob:

sutsibe Maybe when it's closer we will start a new thread that is directed to nothing other than attendance, and we won't have to search for the other post. I thought we could do that with planning food, etc. When we were out running errands I was thinking about games and thought we could blind fold someone (or anyone that wants to) and line up 4 dogs and have the person identify their dog without vision...only touch and smell!!!:rolleyes:

sutsibe Maybe when it's closer we will start a new thread that is directed to nothing other than attendance, and we won't have to search for the other post. I thought we could do that with planning food, etc. When we were out running errands I was thinking about games and thought we could blind fold someone (or anyone that wants to) and line up 4 dogs and have the person identify their dog without vision...only touch and smell!!!:rolleyes:

Sounds good - I'm just going a bit crazy trying to figure out who is coming, who might be coming, and so on!

Ughhh, my boyfriend might not be able to get off now :( So it might me me and my friend, Angel and that would make us 3 huskies(my 2 and her 1). we'll update closer to the date..

I'm so bummed. I won't be able to come this year. My siblings and I have been saving for four years to send my mom to Hawaii and we are all going with her. Unfortunately, I had to spend my Hawaii money on an emergency bathroom remodel back in January. I had hopes of recovering that money in time but it's not happening soon enough to meet our booking deadline. So that means my trip to the husky meet has to be put off until next year. I had a cabin reserved so that is now available for someone else. :(

I'm so bummed. I won't be able to come this year. My siblings and I have been saving for four years to send my mom to Hawaii and we are all going with her. Unfortunately, I had to spend my Hawaii money on an emergency bathroom remodel back in January. I had hopes of recovering that money in time but it's not happening soon enough to meet our booking deadline. So that means my trip to the husky meet has to be put off until next year. I had a cabin reserved so that is now available for someone else. :(

Very sorry to hear you won't be able to make it - I was looking forward to meeting you!!! :(

I was hoping to meet you too! I will definately come to 2013. This just happened fall onto the same year as a once in a lifetime family trip that I can't miss out on. If I come into some money before September then I will be there but I'm not holding my breath!

I was hoping to meet you too! I will definately come to 2013. This just happened fall onto the same year as a once in a lifetime family trip that I can't miss out on. If I come into some money before September then I will be there but I'm not holding my breath!

​Best wishes - I hope that you do come into some money!

I second that-we too, hope you come into money! We sure are looking forward to meeting you :) I hope that situation changes and you can still come, but if not, 2013 will be a great year to come as well, [MENTION=2905]riot chaos demon anarchy mayhem[/MENTION] will be coming to visit us from England! i hope you can make it, but if not, that will be a really great year to look forward to as well because our numbers are sure to grow at camp by then :)