Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

Fostering and taking them from shelters seems to be a lot harder to be honest, i heard a shelter saying they wouldnt give a dog to somebody with a pen because the dog should be in the home as Part of the family i agree but i think on a nice day theyre better off in a pen when we're away, Not that im ever away for that long but still, we think that Kaisers and pennys coat could be better than kyros because theyre outside more Not sure his true this is though lol

I'm not a rescue person but personally I wouldn't see that as too much of a problem, the rescues I've seen usually state that the dogs are not left for more than four hours. I would imagine that different rescues have different rulings though. The best way to find out would be to contact a few of them directly. They're crying out for foster carers to come forwards, so many huskies being surrendered right now. [emoji19]

Evnin mister robke... hope you ain't brought none of that weird stuff you were on about earlier.. whips an such like......   What's the story behind Jake??????

Looked at a woof Waldo.. but he is in Glasgow... :(  not just looking for huskies just looking for a doggy that needs some love before he/she moves to their forever home....

P.s I'm winning... and that's because I am worth it.... P.s Will be posting begrudgingly I might add my member mush... Other half is saying why me your on the forum.. trust me he is more photo genic.....

• Like 2

LOL...Jake was our rescue OLD GSD from the Bleu Cross in Bromsgrove and he passed away 5 years ago after having had a eventfull life...and at the end even moving from England to Holland...

• Like 1