Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

Ahhhh, poor little goldfish. What did it ever do to you for you to hate it? :D

Gary.

It cost me a fortune in money and cars for no return of love affection Entertainment. I bought a new tank, a Filter, Stones,pump, food, toy, special stuff for the water, test kit, and the thing is still diseased, i give up, if it dies it dies lol

No No NOOOOOOOOOOO. Get it into your heads.................IT'S MY THREAD!!!!! I'M THE WINNER, ................ANNNNNNNNNNND YOU LOT ARE TRESPASSING. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE AT ANY TIME  :cheeky: :cheeky:

Gary

he just thinks that now he drives a merc he can act like a .erk...:D

• Like 2

Black dots? I've heard of 'white spot' but not black spot before, lol. You can get some medicine drops to put in the tank from the pet shop. Usually quite cheap too.

Poor little fishy, lol. [emoji19]

I got it, hasnt worked lets face it we cant even look after a goldfish how 2 huskies have lasted this long i dont Know lol
  • Like 1

You cause you are still driving the rangie...LOL :D Lynne is fine with me saying this :D

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOPPPPPS. Oh boy are you in trouble. First thing I said to Lynne when we got it was be prepared to be classed as the Jerk with the Merc. I'm not aloud to write her reply here, "FAMILY FORUM". I'll leave you to work out where you might want to move to. LOL.

Gary.

• Like 1