Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

• 2 weeks later...

I understand the complications of this game is to be the last person to make a post will eventually win. Although the complexity of the situation is the posts will never end, so the conclusion of the solution to the issue at hand is to manipulate the occlusion of the resolution to achieve the desired end result.

Although this seems like a rather taunting task, the impermeable solution is rather daunting. I may have come to the reconciliation of a rather permeable solution.

This solution requires adherence, allegiance, commitment and much devotion to proclaim such ascendancy. If all else shall founder, then at once we shall disseminate myself as the vanquisher of this subject.

Unless another is brave enough to attempt this feat of demonstration, I trumpet the declaration as an independent victory.

THANK YOU,

Jeff

PS... In short... I WIN :)