Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

I never knew a cats MEOW could be so persistent.  So on the vets advice we let him out this morning at 3am.  He came back for food at six when I called him, trotting along like you would not think he had just had eye surgery and then wished he hadn't, 2 eye drops each eye, pain killers and a bowl of food with antibiotics he sulked of out of our room into my son Bens room to get away from me.

Animals are so resilient, and it is amazing watching him just getting used to being able to see again so easily. When I had my eyes Lasered it took me a while to get used to the different vision I had and my eyes were really dry for ages.  I looked like I had been in a fight.  So good to be able to see now, although my near sight is not what it used to be.  But I can see for miles now.

post-12200-0-08577000-1428135256.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...