Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

There you are She-ra! Just read you've got seven dogs! You going to tell us all what's been happening this year? Sounds like you've been pretty busy! :D

LOL 

Well I've got my 3 sibes, 1 foster sibe, 2 staffies and a jack russel (One of the staffs and the jack russel don't live with me but I still have to pay for them lol ) And then there's all the other animals lol 

• Like 1

LOL 

Well I've got my 3 sibes, 1 foster sibe, 2 staffies and a jack russel (One of the staffs and the jack russel don't live with me but I still have to pay for them lol ) And then there's all the other animals lol

Oh wow! You really have been busy! Saw your pinkies on fb, Took me a while to work out what they were though! (thought they were hamsters at first!)

LOL 

oooh can we see the foster sibe? :D 

oooh can we see the foster sibe? :D

This is Deefa 

post-5861-0-65524400-1400249276_thumb.jp

Oh wow! You really have been busy! Saw your pinkies on fb, Took me a while to work out what they were though! (thought they were hamsters at first!)

Yeh got over 20 mice at the minute, giant rabbit. guinea pigs, chickens the list goes on lol 

• Like 2