Husky edible cake toppers!

For mine and jamies wedding, my mum is getting our wedding cake and making little cupcakes for all the kids there and she has bought these to go on top of the cupcake (as we are having huskies on the wedding cake ;) )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Husky-Dog-Edible-Icing-Cupcake-Fairy-Cake-Tops-Toppers-/170691805456?_trksid=p4340.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DDLSL%252BSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D8%26pmod%3D180707317411%252B180707317411%26po%3D%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2631138797458241053

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are great. I want some but I am crap at making cupcakes!!! Wonder if I cold get someone to make the cupcakes for me???!!!!

easy recipie -

4oz of Flour, Caster Sugar and Margerine

2 large free range eggs

1 teaspoon Vanilla essence or other flavour

Pre-heat oven to gas mark 4

sieve the flour and sugar together

mix sugar, flour and margarine together until light and "fluffy"

add the vanilla essence and eggs

mix altogether four approx, 5 mins

Place 12 cupcake cases into a muffin/cupcake tray (unless you have silicone cases then you dont need to worry.

Spoon the mixture equally into the cases and place into the oven for approx 20mins or until the sponge bounces back when pressed down lightly

easy recipie -

2 large free range eggs

Place 12 cupcake cases into a muffin/cupcake tray (unless you have silicone cases then you dont need to worry.

Spoon the mixture equally into the cases and place into the oven for approx 20mins or until the sponge bounces back when pressed down lightly

cool

decorate

then EAT THEM ALL!!!!

easy recipie -

2 large free range eggs

Cheers. Will have to practice. Once made a pie and made my own pastry, it was edible but my oh commented that it looked like it had been in a car crash 'cos I had to patch it up, lol.

:offtopic: Now that you Brits are using pounds / pence ( decimal money ) what's a quid now? I've seen comments about something with the price in quid and am curious.

I like these as well, but have no use for them - can't see making some cupcakes and decorating them for me and my 'mutts'.

ermm don't know

@Dunc @Sparks @Marc

here you go.... just googled "photo cupcakes" and this is the first one..... £6.00 for a 12 x 5.4cm

http://www.eatyourphoto.co.uk

look on ebay cheaper than that.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-Siberian-Husky-Dog-CUP-CAKE-TOPPERS-edible-40mm-/250879954762?pt=Uk_Crafts_Cake_Decorating_MJ&hash=item3a699c4f4a

yep Ella, they're the husky ones, good price too :D The other link was for Lou who wondered if you could get ones of your own dog - but then could you eat your own dog? :eek: