tattoo's

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol!! nice design...but i have to agree...just remember you have to live with it for the rest of your life, and it will stretch in that area when you have a baby...and would you really want it looking nasty after you've had the kid(s)...!!

Up to you of course, whenever you do it, it will look good!

I have a friend who has a few tattoos and decided to have a tiger on his stomach he cried like a girl lol it was very amusing to watch but he didn't flinch when he had his others done so I'd say it hurts there. I have both shoulders, top of back, hip, ankle and paw prints on my chest and the only one that hurt was top of back when he hit the spine. It will stretch there but as it can always be covered does it really matter? Your body hun just make sure you think strongly as its such a big black design it won't be easy to cover with another later in life if you decide it was a mistake.

Good luck with it and make sure you upload the pics of the finished tat.

Stacy x

i have one on te lower back that didnt hurt that much and im such a wimp so you can do it if i can , love your second design a friend of mine had 1 on her tum by her belly button and she didnt flinch , i would love another from my ankle down to my toes x