dog leads

i want a double ended dog lead wit D rings goin down it (like saz's) but dont no where 2 get 1 from i also want one that would/should b longer then ur average dog lead

ive found this but not sure if its any good

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Police-Style-Training-Double-Ended-Dog-Lead-Strong-Clip_W0QQitemZ280359047503QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs?hash=item4146b3914f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1683%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

so if any1 (maybe saz ;) ) could find me 1 id rly appreciate it :) thanks all :D

ok this may be a silly question, but what's the benefit of having double cilps and rings along the lead??

I use mine for on my walking belt - i wrap one end through the karibina and clip it onto the ring - or you can wrap the lead round your waist and clip it onto the bigger ring half way down the lead kinda like a makeshift walking belt.....will take some pics on how to wear it differently if u want