Sign in to follow this  
Dave

@Gamers

It does look awesome dont it!!

Oh yeah... I have even rented Bad company 2 just to get a little practice before it comes out because I used to be a Call of Duty man

These are my next purchases tbh, MW3 looks amazing! the story looks like its gonna be truly epic! :D Multiplayer should be awesome as always with CoD

Z7xL5Tz7VUk

n7Te5fcnrUA

Can't wait for Battlefield 3 also :D (Not that I will actually probably get much time to play it the way things are these days!). Just picked up that Deus Ex and will hopefully getF1 2011 to tide me over!

That looks ace .... Havent played games for years, but might have a go with that :)

I cant remember the last time i played a console game, ever since my xbox for the ring of death and i decided to smash it up.....

all of the above ^_^

though my Ps3 is fooked atm.

I play xbox more than anything though as the majority of my friends play on xbox ^^

Well I am an xbox man, not devote like some I just prefer it to PS3 and i'm not smart enough to be a PC gamer.

I can't wait for this game to come out, I'm playing 'bad company 2' at the moment to get some practice.

If anyone on xbox wants to add me my gamer tag is: Q Dave Q

Idea...

Once a bunch of us have the game we should meet up and have a Husky Owners squad!

Thought I'd add my 2 cents worth here as I'm a gamer too! Yay for gamer chicks \o/ We have xbox, ps3 and 2 PC's at home capable of decent level of gaming on. I'd dying to have a crack at Dead Island when it's released in a couple of days and Mass Effect 3! I actually start Uni in just a few weeks (a wonderful "mature student") studying Game Art Design - Couldn't be more excited! :P

I'm also an xbox man, got a ps3 but don't trust it any more lol. I'd be up for some kind of Husky Owners thing too!