Greetings

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urmston in Manchester.......how do I put myself on the map?

didn't point you to it since for some reason I thought you were more comfortable with the forum style but ...

go to http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/

on the right hand side there's a box that says add or update, click on that and follow the bouncing ball.

<< laughing >> damnit, don't ask questions if you aren't going to wait for the answers!!

It says that you're somewhere in that mess of blue and yellow dots!

didn't point you to it since for some reason I thought you were more comfortable with the forum style but ...

go to http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/

on the right hand side there's a box that says add or update, click on that and follow the bouncing ball.

<< laughing >> damnit, don't ask questions if you aren't going to wait for the answers!!

It says that you're somewhere in that mess of blue and yellow dots!

Yep, that'll be me.......

It will be in the Red squirrel reserve off victoria rd. We met in the carpark last time about 1pm. There is a post about it in the events and meetup forum so keep an eye out for details :)

Will do, thanks for that........should be ok to attend as long as the groomer doesn't mess up his coat tomorrow ha ha

Hi and :welcome:, Alan and Nanook! He is truly lovely! I'm curious, do you know his pedigree/ancestry at all? He looks like some dogs out of one of the US lines I'm familiar with...

His pedigree / history appears to be all Husky from here in England, but I will go back and have another look........