Greetings

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Alan and Nanuk.

Well you're in the right place the greatest concentration of Husky owners members in the WORLD is in the

Greater Manchester area.

They usually have meets every other week in various locations.

There was one this weekend at Hollingworth Lake.

they happen frequently at Heaton park as well.

Keep your eyes peeled in the "Events and Meetups" section.

Oh yeah. . . . :click: Pics please. :)

No poblem :up:

That's spelled problem, Dave! You been hitting the sauce already?? :)

Welcome to the best Husky forum you're going to find anywhere Nanuk, tell your master that he's welcome, too if he puts up a couple of pictures of his furbaby. If he adds himself to the member map at http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ he can find the members who live closest to you.

Aaaaaw!!!! I love that pic with the teddy!!! Now how come so many husky owners live in/around Manchester!? Tempted to ask some Northern friends if we can pop up with our furbaby!

Welcome to the forum!! : )

Thanks, unfortunately Mr Teddy is no more as he met with an unfortunate accident (Nanuks teeth and over-playful fighting techniques)........as for the reason why there are so many Huskies in and around Manchester I don't know, must be the freezing conditions here suit them! Don't actually see that many where I live, but Greater Manchester is a big area.

Wow, that is one beautiful husky :wub: STUNNING

Welcome to the forum Alan - we are going to have to see a LOT more of that gorgeous boy :)

Thanks Rosemary, I'm blushing now...........although I do get some funny questions from people as I am bi-eyed (one brown one blue).....things like 'is he blind in one eye' or 'was he born like that'.............humans eh!