Sign in to follow this  
Marc

Oh dear!! - DANGER AT APRIL CAMP!!

Sound like a laugh is it confirmed for Wales now , we picked up our little lady Storm today she is gorgeous and sleeping at my feet as I type .

So would be well up for an April Camp should we get all the gear sorted in time after crimbo . xxx

Wales is our annual camp for April, the October camp is a roaming camp, which we try to locate in places where members who cannot make the Wales camp can come and meet for the weekend :)

Wales is our annual camp for April, the October camp is a roaming camp, which we try to locate in places where members who cannot make the Wales camp can come and meet for the weekend :)

Thanks alot well we will try to get over to Wales Next year , see what happens , we are coming over to Husky Camp in Oct this year on the Saturday with a very young Storm . All my family live in Buxton so going to drop the kids with Gran and come up just the 2 of us with Storm . So look forward to meeting whoevers going to be attending in October this year and hopefully a full weekend April Next Year . :D

Thanks alot well we will try to get over to Wales Next year , see what happens , we are coming over to Husky Camp in Oct this year on the Saturday with a very young Storm . All my family live in Buxton so going to drop the kids with Gran and come up just the 2 of us with Storm . So look forward to meeting whoevers going to be attending in October this year and hopefully a full weekend April Next Year . :D

See you at Buxton then, Linda and I will be camping the weekend, dont be put off by the state of us as we party Hard :beer:

WHAT!!!!!!!! YOU were one of the instigators involved in putting every thing in Sarah`s caravan into the bed room :angry2:

oh, no, no, no, no, no! Your Mrs was, I was just doing as I was told :angel:

See guys, this is what goes on at husky camp - never a dull moment!!!!

My Caravan key is staying with Me as I dont want it turned upside down

Cant honestly see anyone doing anything like ........................ Oh ............. wait LOL

Cant honestly see anyone doing anything like ........................ Oh ............. wait LOL

:doglaugh:

Yes and I still have post traumatic stress syndrome

Where abouts in Wales is it held? My hubby isnt into camping but I might persuated him somehow :D

It's at Towyn, Abergele on the North coast :D Ty Mawr site

Where abouts in Wales is it held? My hubby isnt into camping but I might persuated him somehow :D

So dont camp. We're not, we're staying in one of the static caravans :D

already got some good things up my sleeve mwahahahaha

Ohhh Me too, Me too :hehe::hehe::hehe:

NEW RULE - NO FEMALE ADMIN TO HAVE APRIL FOOL PRANK PULLED ON THEM - OR MEMBERS / STAFF INVOLVED WILL BE BANNED :D

NEW RULE - NO FEMALE ADMIN TO HAVE APRIL FOOL PRANK PULLED ON THEM - OR MEMBERS / STAFF INVOLVED WILL BE BANNED :D

New Rule Denied - Computer says NO! :P

New Rule Denied - Computer say NO! :P

:adminpower::fixed::angry2::rules:

So dont camp. We're not, we're staying in one of the static caravans :D

just been on their website and the static caravans for a 3 night stay aren't available until the 6th April :(