Sign in to follow this  
Dunc

All Husky camp 2012 details

Update....

Just rung the camp and there are a limited amount of disabled caravans on the site having said that no-one can book them before the new brochure comes out sometime in November.

Anyone wanting to book the camp site can book at any time but like I said before if you wait till November the prices will rise like they did last year so its up to you :)

Any more questions please ask if I can I'll help :)

Update....

Just rung the camp and there are a limited amount of disabled caravans on the site having said that no-one can book them before the new brochure comes out sometime in November.

Anyone wanting to book the camp site can book at any time but like I said before if you wait till November the prices will rise like they did last year so its up to you :)

Any more questions please ask if I can I'll help :)

Awesome cheers for that Dunc, so if my mum rings up in like november she should be able to book a caravan for her and my brother then. I'm gonna camp but just don't know whether anyone will be camping with me yet so will need to let you know about that.

Awesome cheers for that Dunc, so if my mum rings up in like november she should be able to book a caravan for her and my brother then. I'm gonna camp but just don't know whether anyone will be camping with me yet so will need to let you know about that.

They will tell me when its booking time for the caravans and I'll post it up in here :)

They will tell me when its booking time for the caravans and I'll post it up in here :)

ok great! thank yoooou :)

Please note that the prices have gone up from the original post. It is likely (almost certain) to go up considerably when the new brochure comes out oct/nov so if you want to save yourselves some cash then get your booking done now guys.

@Mark can we book the static caravans as well now. I presume not, but hope we can.

No caravans can't be booked till the new brochure comes out sometime in Oct/Nov :)

If I can tell you the price as gone up by only £2 to £28.80 ( for the 3 nights ) but like Marc said by the time the new brochure comes out this figure could rise to 3x it is now like it did last year :jawdrop:

As per above thread - please don't leave it till last min to book camp because WE CAN'T GET THE PRICES DOWN WHEN THEY GO UP

If you leave it till November / December to book you'll probably pay about £80 for 3 nights where as booking early ie NOW you pay less than £30 !!

can we book it on line or have to phone?

Not sure .... @Dunc

we will be going for the week

Oh ok cool, just tryna decide whether to go for the week or weekend as never been camping so, not sure what to go for.