Sign in to follow this  
Dunc

All Husky camp 2012 details

thank you Dunc, can't book till after this camp but as soon as you say i can i will xxx

that goes double for me too lol

Do they do static caravans for hire there for 3 nights?

There will but none of the caravans for 2012 can be booked before October even then there are a limited number that will take dogs so it will be 1st come 1st severed will put more info on here when I get it :)

woop woop I still need to figure how to get to this one! :P

273 mi,4 hours 44 mins A14 and M6 no prob :)

>_> I may not be driving by then! :P

At your age you should be as your keen on saying come on " man up " :D

i will have to think wether to go or not ..................................................................................................................................................................ye we will be there

i will have to think wether to go or not ..................................................................................................................................................................ye we will be there

Better had be too LOL

Blimey - YOU took your time thinking about that one!

are the caravans to rent on site or is it just a camp site ? we really wanna come xx

I'll deffo be there xD never been camping, any chance you know if theres any disabled caravans on the site ? my brother is disabled and him and my mum would like to come too but would have to stay in a caravan as my brother wouldn't be able to camp

I'll deffo be there xD never been camping, any chance you know if theres any disabled caravans on the site ? my brother is disabled and him and my mum would like to come too but would have to stay in a caravan as my brother wouldn't be able to camp

Do you just need a ramp?

@Dunc will know i think hun

if it's just a ramp i'm sure we can make one easy enough - as for access around the site it's wheelchair friendly x

Am not sure myself but will ask for you :)