New To This Forum

Hello fellow Siberian lovers! I've been searching for this type of forum for a while now...pleasantly surprised!

I'm the 'mom' of Bo. He's my 14 year old Siberian and he's the blue-eyed love of my life. While he's getting on in age, he continues to teach me things about Sibes, about life, and more importantly - about love.

Bo is my companion, not a working dog. He wouldn't know a sled if it pulled him!

I admit that it is hard to see him age. We recently started him on meds for arthritis and this is the first winter that he hasn't acted like a pup during the first snowfall of the year. Not to say he didn't enjoy it, he did....in a more 'mature' manner!

I look forward to talking with others about what their Sibe has taught them and sharing stories of how they've touched us.

~Austinville:mellow:

First of all welcome to the forum...

I have to admit, I have been looking around the internet tonight at places to boost the forums activity and its supprising to find that there are very little discussion areas for huskys considering that they are such a gorgious breed that everyone who has one actually wants to talk about.

Sorry to hear that your sibe is getting old how. Its a shame that we will all one day have to see this in our pets, but then I guess this is life. Hope to see you around the forums anyways. Have a look around and get yourself into some of the many discussions that we have on here. We have only been online for a few week however we are picking up very very quickly :)

Hi, welcome on board! Sorry to hear about Bo, that must be hard watching them get old, i'm dreading Kimba my sibe reaching old age but have decided to cross that bridge when i come to it, he's only 8 months old i've got years of happiness with him yet (I Hope)

Anyway, welcome again, and please feel free to pop some pics on of Bo, if you need anything, give me a shout.

Sarah

thanks!

Well, as soon as I can figure out how to get Bo's photo on here, I'll do so. I tried and tried on Friday, but the shots I have all appear to be too large in size.....AARRRRG - sometimes even after all these years, I still find some of the simplest things with digital photography difficult. I'll keep trying and see what happens. Geez, do I feel silly!

~Austinville