cheap dog crates @ AMWA, Salisbury

Mistyrayn

if any one is going to the AMWA event at Salisbury on August Bank Hol weekend and wants to buy a crate . i have 3 for sale

2 are 35.5 d x 22.5 w x 22 h

with front and side doors with double catches . thats semi lock so dog rattling crate won't open it.

in good condition with trays .

£20 each

1 is 29.5 d x 19 w x 20 h

with front and side doors with double catches

in good condition with tray

£12.50

if interested pm me and will keep them for you.

if any one is going to the AMWA event at Salisbury on August Bank Hol weekend and wants to buy a crate . i have 3 for sale

2 are 35.5 d x 22.5 w x 22 h

with front and side doors with double catches . thats semi lock so dog rattling crate won't open it.

in good condition with trays .

£20 each

You deliver?

Yer do u know if they are large or x large hun just so I know as I have a xl large and large but need some for the others lol how much for all 3 hun

think 2 are classed as medium. i used them in van for transport so didn't want to much room for them to move about.. but not sure measure yours and see how they compare..

other 1 is small.. no good for a Husky. it was used for Shetland Sheepdog.