Hello from Bosnia and Herzegovina!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we do. We don't live really close to each other so we don't see them very often, only when walking the dog. I have never met any men of the household but the lady of the house has lived here over 30 years and when we last spoke her daughter was visiting from Bosnia.

T

Yes, we do. We don't live really close to each other so we don't see them very often, only when walking the dog. I have never met any men of the household but the lady of the house has lived here over 30 years and when we last spoke her daughter was visiting from Bosnia.

Thats nice:) Im from Sarajevo the capital city:) where you from?:)

t

Midwestern U.S.

You will find a lot of useful information and helpful, friendly people here.

Anuk Tikaani looks like a sweetheart!:D

Thank you:) She is belive me:) she is the most friendly dog I ever see:) she can see from across the street that someone smile at her and instantly want to cuddle:)

Welcome to the BEST Husky Forum you're going to find anywhere!!

She's sure giving that ice cream you're eating the eye - did you share?? :)

Since it's easier to talk to people when we know where they're from, would you mind pinning yourself on the member map http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ it also proves that we've got people here from all over - as if that needs proving! We're up and someone's on-line almost all the time so if yo have questions, fire away and if you just want to chat about that little cutey you have there, we're in for that too!

im not

Welcome to the BEST Husky Forum you're going to find anywhere!!

She's sure giving that ice cream you're eating the eye - did you share?? :)

Since it's easier to talk to people when we know where they're from, would you mind pinning yourself on the member map http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ it also proves that we've got people here from all over - as if that needs proving! We're up and someone's on-line almost all the time so if yo have questions, fire away and if you just want to chat about that little cutey you have there, we're in for that too!

I cant pin my self:( I try everything...

We've had a couple of people who've had trouble, but it looks like it knows how to do it right.

Go to the member map

on the right hand side click on "add"

that will bring up a box, type "sarajevo" and click search.

it will then present you with a vrop down with one item "Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina"

at the left side tic the radio button (( the little circle thingy ))

When you do that it should go to the regular world map, check and make sure you're there - and where the blazes is Bosnia and Herzogovina I thought I knew but obviously I'm off a few miles .....

got it, I was looking over on the black sea .....