List of Badges posted!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAITING!

Must have found a slow boat somewhere to put mine on .... ???

I did send it airmail not snail mail, there is an option to send it by boat! but I didnt use that one!!!

got mine - thank you xx

yes thankyou your hubby told me days ago!!!!!

I would like to order one for October if you have any left?:D

I have a few more coming but am not selling them till they arrive but yes I can hold one for you. Why october???

Woohoo! Thank you; I got my badge today and it looks awesome!

Now just how to get it on my car somehow. :D

on your car??????? you realise you can get huskyowners car stickers right?? :facepalm:http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/vehicle-bumper-window-sticker.4773/

on your car??????? you realise you can get huskyowners car stickers right?? :facepalm:http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/vehicle-bumper-window-sticker.4773/

Yes, I know. :P

But I'm not looking for something to stick on my car like that. The car was just one option of where I might put it. As of right now, I don't know where I want to put it or what I want to put it on.

Yes, I know. :P

But I'm not looking for something to stick on my car like that. The car was just one option of where I might put it. As of right now, I don't know where I want to put it or what I want to put it on.

oh ok then smarty pants!!:P well when you decide there is a thread in the photos section on where we all put them.

I guess it's about time I checked my mail box - it's a couple of miles down the road - and surprise I had a gift in there from the Royal Post. Finally received my patches, now decide where to put them - I have no jackets!

yay :wave1:

I guess it's about time I checked my mail box - it's a couple of miles down the road - and surprise I had a gift in there from the Royal Post. Finally received my patches, now decide where to put them - I have no jackets!

Well, that gives me hope that mine will arrive soon...........

• 2 weeks later...