List of Badges posted!

Ok I have posted some of the badges. List below is the ones posted today please comment and tag me if you can when you recieve yours so i can tick you off list.

@lebe03

@Shadow-Kodah

@Indigo & Oisin

@stormchaser09

@Sid_Wolf

@Shadowpup

@Tikaani&Aiyana

@BingBlaze'n'Skyla

@Sarah

@Graeme&thepack

@Staceybob

@ahursty

@Hy'Shqa

@snowpups

@Geordie_Paul

@Tikaani'smum

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUH !!!

:pwell I knew someone would moan!!!!! im not a baggage donkey y'know, I can only carry so much at once!!!!! second batch goes out tomorrow morning. If I manage to get to the PO before I go out. Or itmay have to wait til monday, it depends on when I am going out in the morning.

Ok I have posted some of the badges. List below is the ones posted today please comment and tag me if you can when you recieve yours so i can tick you off list.

@lebe03

@Shadow-Kodah

@Indigo & Oisin

@stormchaser09

@Sid_Wolf

@Shadowpup

@Tikaani&Aiyana

@BingBlaze'n'Skyla

@Sarah

@Graeme&thepack

@Staceybob

@ahursty

@Hy'Shqa

@snowpups

@Geordie_Paul

@Tikaani'smum

See @Sarah, I told you, you all consider us second class members, not a one of those went out to any of us in the US - yeh, you Brits gotta take care of your own first << and yes, I'm teasing >>

See @Sarah, I told you, you all consider us second class members, not a one of those went out to any of us in the US - yeh, you Brits gotta take care of your own first << and yes, I'm teasing >>

Naw.........they don't!

They wuvs us ---- gotta send theirs out first cause the UK post is slower than the US post! We'll probably get ours before they do! LOL

yes well you see all the money went into the big pot aka my paypal/bankaccount and I cant not spend anything can I?? So it all got mixed up in the big pot and I have to wait till i get my tax credits tomorrow till I can post the abroad ones. But I may not get to the post office tomorrow so it may be monday as my post office isnt open saturdays.

yes well you see all the money went into the big pot aka my paypal/bankaccount and I cant not spend anything can I?? So it all got mixed up in the big pot and I have to wait till i get my tax credits tomorrow till I can post the abroad ones. But I may not get to the post office tomorrow so it may be monday as my post office isnt open saturdays.

I know you're not saying that other things come before Husk-Owners - oh no!!! Well, you just stir that pot up a little and see if you can find a couple of pence there to do our patches with - and NOW! would be a good time - or not, they'll get here when they get here, I just couldn't pass u the opportunity to dig a bit at you Brits!

I know you're not saying that other things come before Husk-Owners - oh no!!! Well, you just stir that pot up a little and see if you can find a couple of pence there to do our patches with - and NOW! would be a good time - or not, they'll get here when they get here, I just couldn't pass u the opportunity to dig a bit at you Brits!

shush it :mouthshut: