Understanding the whole pack status thing and help please

Ah, James, as I've said the state has been shown now thru brain scans, so you can be skeptical, still doesn't stop it happening lol! Think of it like imagination meeting beliefs...and imagination winning.

I can hypnotise chickens, got to work out if its possible to hypnotise dogs...

It is possible to work with dog owners too to help them achieve the right state of mind and act with the right behaviour at the right time when training their dogs - whatever the training methodology employed.

Cmon Nixy, get us back on funnies!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I weird for thinking this thread went from okay to awesome with all the hypnosis talk and so on?

"You honor, I refuse to answer that on the grounds that I might incriminate myself!" at least the first half of the question. You're here, you're weird! (( I think the mandatory :) is required here ... ))

I, too, was finding it interesting- even if some of it was a bit over my head!

"You honor, I refuse to answer that on the grounds that I might incriminate myself!" at least the first half of the question. You're here, you're weird! (( I think the mandatory :) is required here ... ))

I, too, was finding it interesting- even if some of it was a bit over my head!

LOL - true; I mean come on, we have @Sarah for an admin; I think weird is putting it mildly.

:heartbeat: @Sarah!

I think the worst part was I could actually follow some of the conversation, and I never touched psych or anything like it in my life. :P

Lol, more psychological approaches in my post on 'Link'...involving practical applications interview techniques, neurology and emotions, biology and feelings, motivation to act, approaches from cognitive linguistics, hypnotic language patterns...

On here because you're wierd? Nah, husky owners are the norm, everyone else is crazy!!!!