Husky Owners Hoodies

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I rushed down after work, they had 1 done to show me, name on the front which was fairly large & easy to read & the HO logo on the back had been put a little lower than the past ones so it could be read when the hood was down. They said it could go lower but I know many wear walking belts & it would have hidden it. The pawprint on the front is a good size & the one on the back is about 2.5" long with large lettering, so you will all be recognisable from a distance! Looking good! Didn't get a pic though cos I had been in a meeting all morning in Widnes & forgot the camera, then up to Samlesbury for work, then back to Ashton for the hoodie! :rolleyes:

Brill! Colour White with ho logo on front pawprint on back with the names Koda & Maverick size xs please. Ideally to pick up at husky camp? If poss do you want cheque up front. Or can I pay you at camp?

@Gemma - can you reply to my PM, please hun, it's a bit urgent now!!

Right, Gemma - your hoodie has been added but I won't be collecting them till Thursday after work now, they need an extra day but they know Thursday by close of play is their last chance to get the order finished. So I will post those who have asked for posting as soon as I can physically get them to you.

Just wondering if they were sent out before camp or if your going to do it when you get back (for us that couldn't go). Just asking because I have to know to get the other half to keep an eye out for the postie as sometimes they come really early in the day, or when I'm out and my husband has music on. No rush, just wondering.x