Husky Owners Hoodies

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity- When should we recieve the hoodies if we want them delivered? :)

I am putting the order in on Sat 17th Sept - the shop said it will take approx 1 week to finish it (I estimate 10 days, give them a bit of leeway) then I can pick them up. So really I could post any that need posting from around 27th Sept.

I am putting the order in on Sat 17th Sept - the shop said it will take approx 1 week to finish it (I estimate 10 days, give them a bit of leeway) then I can pick them up. So really I could post any that need posting from around 27th Sept.

Okey dokey. So if we get them posted we should get them before camp? maybe?

I didn't make it to camp but I was wonderingif ivan still purchase one...and if I can how do I got about ordering on :)

of course you can :D just read the 1st post in this thread, it gives you all the colours, sizes etc, then post up what you want, e.g mine would be:

Zebedee - black, L, front with pawprint

(name you want on the hoodie - colour, size, where you want your name & if you want a pawprint too)

If you need to know more, ask away, but you only have next week to get your payment to me ...

Don't forget, everyone - any money not received by next Friday, your hoodie won't be ordered :eek:

Can i have one please i will collect at camp :D

Storm- purple, S, front with pawprint

Im quite small like a size 6 but hoodys usually you go a little bit bigger with so do you think a small would be a good idea? i just worry an XS would be to tight!

Can i have one please i will collect at camp :D

Storm- purple, S, front with pawprint

Im quite small like a size 6 but hoodys usually you go a little bit bigger with so do you think a small would be a good idea? i just worry an XS would be to tight!

Changed my mind

Storm. purple, S, back with pawprint

Z
ebedee - black, L, front with pawprint

Royal blue - L -Hoodie with Valkyries and pawprint on back & smaller HO logo on front left breast

Lee B - Royal blue - L- Hoodie with Polee and large pawprint on back & small HO logo on front left breast

Molly - Purple, M, with GizMaiz&Diesel & smaller HO logo on front left breast

Sarah - L - Black - Name on back with pawprint

Shadowpup - Black, 2XL, front with pawprint.

Storm & Angels Mum - purple, M back with pawprint and small ho logo on front

Storm & Angels Dad - Black, M back with pawprint and small ho logo on front

BingBlaze'n'Skyla - royal blue - with pawprint - size S with HO logo on back - (might change mind on colour yet) - also wont be going camp so will need p&p cost

Kodiak's Mum - Navy Blue, Size S, name and large pawprint on Back and smaller HO logo on front. Not sure whether I am attending camp yet as I am still waiting for my shifts, so please let me know P&P. Thanks.