Husky Owners Hoodies

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have to post the check in a couple of weeks since i forgot D has vets tomorrow and i dont know how much it'll be (ooops) If i have £22 or whatever left over i'll post it tomorrow :)

Can i have it posted? Dont if i can wait till camp lol

£21.70 with postage, I can understand your impatience!! :P as long as I have received it by 16th Sept, that's fine

Val in red please with paw print on back hun send me bank details hun

tha's £19.20 - will PM you now, x

mine correct - with postage :) - do you have my address or shall i send it to you nearer the time ?

Nix, PM me your address please then I'll have it when the order arrives :D

I will be making ONE order on Friday 16th September so they arrive in time for camp, that gives everyone loads of opportunity to get your orders in and payments to me before the order date.

I did put in the original post I will be ordering on 16th Sept so everyone has time to get ££ to me

hey val could i order 2 hoodies off you please one for me an one for alex

heliconia (hot pink) Hoodie with Alex AND pawprint on back & smaller HO logo on front left breast = 19.20

Black Hoodie with CJM258 AND pawprint on the back & smaller HO logo on the front left breast =19.20

if they could both be in L (40-42")

thanks

hey val could i order 2 hoodies off you please one for me an one for alex

heliconia (hot pink) Hoodie with Alex AND pawprint on back & smaller HO logo on front left breast = 19.20

Black Hoodie with CJM258 AND pawprint on the back & smaller HO logo on the front left breast =19.20

if they could both be in L (40-42")

thanks

added - will PM you with address now (gather you will collect them at camp?)