Husky Owners Hoodies

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will get that cheque written out and posted to you monday val. do you want it made out to you??

louise wonder if u could do me a MASSIVE favour! if u can afford it that is , if you can - can you put the price of my hoody on with ur cheque n ill give u the money back on the 3rd at agilio? (£20.50 i think it is @Val (Zebedee) ? ) if not its cool no worries :) just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask lol x

louise wonder if u could do me a MASSIVE favour! if u can afford it that is , if you can - can you put the price of my hoody on with ur cheque n ill give u the money back on the 3rd at agilio? (£20.50 i think it is @Val (Zebedee) ? ) if not its cool no worries :) just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask lol x

yes ok then but alex says if you dont cough up you will 1. not get picked up for agility and 2. get a sore arse! :lolman: or we hold skyla to ransom

yes ok then but alex says if you dont cough up you will 1. not get picked up for agility and 2. get a sore arse! :lolman: or we hold skyla to ransom

lmao i get paid on the 31st so will get it out that day n PROMISE i will give it u soon as we meet up :) because 1. i want to go to agility otherwise i got the train for no reason 2. i dont want a sore arse and - i dont want u to steal skyla off me no matter how much u want her lol :P

thanks hun ur a star i owe u BIG TIME!!!! xxx

lmao i get paid on the 31st so will get it out that day n PROMISE i will give it u soon as we meet up :) because 1. i want to go to agility otherwise i got the train for no reason 2. i dont want a sore arse and - i dont want u to steal skyla off me no matter how much u want her lol :P

thanks hun ur a star i owe u BIG TIME!!!! xxx

:lolman: its actually him you owe since its his cheque book and account! :jawdrop:

:lolman: its actually him you owe since its his cheque book and account! :jawdrop:

lol ok maybe i need to change my fb status then lol

Nix maybe you should let them hold Skyla to ransom as from what you wrote about what your Mum said about her missing you whilst you've been house sitting they're more likely to pay you to take her back.

oooh not a bad idea lol :P

THE SNOWPAWS on back with ho on front and a small paw print please and with get it at camp can I have a small please

@snowpups - what colour, hun, please? And do you want your name all in capital letters? And is the pawprint on the back with your name like the others cos they only do a large paw if the name is on the back?

Can you all please check the list is correct?

Val Val Black L Front with £18.00 Paid Collect at camp

Linda Valkyries Royal Blue L Back with £19.20 Paid Collect at camp

Lee Polee Royal Blue L Back with £19.20

Leah Shadowpup Black XXL Back with £21.70 Post

Molly GizMaiz&Diesel Purple M Back with £19.20

Saz Sarah Purple L Back with £19.20 Collect at camp

Louise Storm & Angels Mum Purple M Back with £19.20

Louise Storm & Angels Dad Black M Back with £19.20

Nix BingBlaze'n'Skyla Royal Blue S Front with £20.50 Post

Liz Jones Freya & Indi Violet XL Back with £19.20 Collect

Kells echodarwindaughtrylilshit Heliconia M Front with £18.00 Paid Collect at Camp

Dave Harris Valhalla Royal Blue L Back with £19.20 Paid Collect at Camp

Denise Shadow-Kodah Black M Back with £19.20 Paid Collect at camp

Steph Hy'Shqa Ash Grey M Front w/o £20.50 Paid Collect at camp & refund postage

Sharon (MaisieMoo) Taiya & Blue Purple L Front with £20.50 Post

Andy Andy Indigo Blue L Front with £18.00 Paid Collect at Camp

Suzanne Marley & Bear's Mummy Cherry Red XL Back with £19.20

Suzanne Marley & Bear's Daddy Black XXL Back with £19.20

Alex_240 Nicotron Black L Back w/o £18.00

Christie Green THE SNOWPAWS (colour) S Back (pawprint?) Collect at camp

Haha, poop. Well since I'm definately coming to camp now is there any chance I could collect my hoodie at camp and either get the £2.50 I've paid for postage back or use it towards breakfasts/dinners at camp? Don't mind which :)