Husky Owners Hoodies

are there pics of what the new ones will look like? I have one from the first ones that were printed, but it's too big on me now and i've gotten 2 dogs since lol

Jennet, we haven't even sorted a company out yet, we're just getting a feel for prices etc, but I feel embroidered ones are they way to go if they are not too much more than the old ones. Keep an eye on the forum for a thread once we have sourced a company to make them for us

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yeah, i'd be interested as well. I could even get your prices. I work for www.informnorth.com, and our printers (who print the magazine) also do hoodies/caps/t-shirts/pens/pencils/etc. So if you want a price give me a shout! ;) probably beat any other price to be honest, or better the quality...we do lots of print/design work for clients.

id like one too xx

i could inbox you the name of the person who done this for me if you like

post-5861-13586067929671_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leyka&Diva

I've just had a play around on the iMac at work, with the program we use to set/design such things for clients. We usually to T-Shirts, but the same principal applies. I haven't used the Forum logo, i've just used some images from our stock. Our printers use the highest quality materials, this is reflected in the price BUT there made to last, unlike cheap ones which perish after a few washes. Anywhere here's what I came up with, with our graphic designer, in 5mins ;) lol!

Grey

Screenshot2012-08-24at103845.png

Screenshot2012-08-24at103850-1.png

White

Screenshot2012-08-24at103855.png

Screenshot2012-08-24at103857-1.png

Red

Screenshot2012-08-24at103939-1.png

Screenshot2012-08-24at103942.png

Black

Screenshot2012-08-24at104032.png

hehe ;)

Red

Screenshot2012-08-24at103939-1.png

Screenshot2012-08-24at103942.png

Black

I'd be interested in these with a couple changes.

Front; Keep the image and shrink the "A Breed Above The Rest" and place it below the image and remove the other verbiage.

Rear; Somehow incorporate husky-owners into the image or blend it a bit more.

Just my 2 cents.:)

Yeah, i'd be interested as well. I could even get your prices. I work for www.informnorth.com, and our printers (who print the magazine) also do hoodies/caps/t-shirts/pens/pencils/etc. So if you want a price give me a shout! ;) probably beat any other price to be honest, or better the quality...we do lots of print/design work for clients.

Brill!

We are looking for the forum logo to be on the front and then the username on the back or at least some text, maybe with a paw print. Can you PM some prices?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Anything happen with these?

This thread should be closed. I think it's been long forgotten about.

It's not that they have been forgotten about, it's trying to get what we want, at the best price & the best quality for our members - by all means, if you know of any printers in your area that you have used & can recommend, please post their details in here & we can contact them, but it's not as easy as it sounds - believe me, we've done this a few times now & we're still looking for the perfect answer :erm:

It's not that they have been forgotten about, it's trying to get what we want, at the best price & the best quality for our members - by all means, if you know of any printers in your area that you have used & can recommend, please post their details in here & we can contact them, but it's not as easy as it sounds - believe me, we've done this a few times now & we're still looking for the perfect answer :erm:

Fair enough, was just wondering