Husky Owners Hoodies

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still looking for a reasonable priced printer here..so options would be useful to know, as in my other post I will ship then then to the UK postage etc would then need to be done from there...just looking if the prices can be reasonable enough to do it this way..

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Me and hubby would love a hoodie each! Can we only get one if we go on the camp though?

anyone can get a hoody i believe,that is, once they become available again, i would hazard a guess that any references to camp are made in order to save p and p (cos we are bah humbugs lol)

Hoodies are usually ordered in bulk at least once a year, though they are often ordered more regularly than that, it depends on demand. These orders are usually made to coincide with camps as it means that people can save on postage by having theirs brought to camp, though this doesn't have to be the case and I actually believe there will be an order soon, as soon as someone can sort out the company we're ordering from as we had a few issues with the hoodies last time so won't be going to the same people.

Hoodies are usually ordered in bulk at least once a year' date=' though they are often ordered more regularly than that, it depends on demand. These orders are usually made to coincide with camps as it means that people can save on postage by having theirs brought to camp, though this doesn't have to be the case and I actually believe there will be an order soon, as soon as someone can sort out the company we're ordering from as we had a few issues with the hoodies last time so won't be going to the same people.[/quote']

Yeah our logos and names were peeling off after the first wash.

Others had similar problems.

They said there must have been a problem with the press they used.

Either way, we're not going back to them. :eek:

• 4 weeks later...