Husky Owners Hoodies

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did ask the rest of the staff if they knew another printers that would do this & for someone to take the lead with it, sorry that never happened, but we have plenty of time to sort it for the Autumn camp - we tend to do hoodies for the Oct camp so I'll feed it back - watch this space

didnt someone on here find a great printers. cant remember her forum name :confused:

they did allsorts.

damnit dontknow who it was!

Im not coming october camp but I will want another hoody - I want one with Gobby Cow on it :D

Madmonk said he knew somewhere & we were trying to find out where one of the rescues got their hoodies from, so we are still looking

Thanks for trying, robke, it is appreciated :D

doesnt Nikki Raven from huskies in need do printing things? NikkiRaven

Unless we do it in a bulk order ship this to the UK..I have my own freight forwarding company and ship to the UK a fair bit..I will then take the shipping costs for my account....@BlueWolf we just might have to look into this...

BlueWolf

Nix as I am sort of colour blind LOL how many colours are there in the HO logo?

the background is a dark blue , husky is written in light blue , owners in orange and then kimba is a very light grey n white (mostly white just some grey at the top of his head) then obv the pink of his ears too , brown eyes , black nose :)