Husky Owners Hoodies

OK, with so many requests for hoodies & our previous supplier unfortunately having closed down, I have been hoodie shopping & come across a local company who can supply the same Gildan hoodies as we have had previously.

The hoodies come in 26 colours :jawdrop: and you can choose to have either your name on the front left breast, with or without a small pawprint & the forum logo on the back or the other way around (smaller forum logo on front left breast & larger name with larger pawprint on the back). The names & logos are vinyl print.

The choice of colours are:

white;

light pink;

gold;

orange;

navy blue;

forest green;

black;

sand;

red;

royal blue;

light blue;

indigo blue;

purple;

maroon;

violet;

ash grey (light);

sport grey (mid-grey);

dark chocolate;

dark heather;

carolina blue;

irish green;

honey yellow;

paprika;

cherry red;

kiwi;

heliconia (hot pink).

All come in sizes XS (34-36"); S (36-38"); M (38-40"); L (40-42"); XL (42-44"); 2XL (44-46").

Now the important bit! The price!

Hoodie with name & small (or no) pawprint on front left breast and HO logo on the back = £18.00

Hoodie with name on the back & smaller HO logo on front left breast = £18.00

Hoodie with name AND pawprint on back & smaller HO logo on front left breast = £19.20 (£1.00 plus VAT for a larger pawprint to be added).

If you want to order a hoodie & collect it at camp, that is fine, you just pay the cost above, no P&P.

If you want to order a hoodie & have it delivered whether you are coming to camp or not, you will have to pay P&P ON TOP of the above prices (please PM me for the costs).

I will be making ONE order on Friday 16th September so they arrive in time for camp, that gives everyone loads of opportunity to get your orders in and payments to me before the order date. If I don't have payment, I will not be ordering that particular garment.

Payment to be made by cheque or Postal Order (or cash if you see me) as paypal charges for their service, last time there were about £15 in charges - please PM me for address of where to send payment to. Overseas members can pay by pay pal using the gift option- please PM me for details.

Please copy & paste the list and add the name you want along with colour, size and name on front or back (with or without pawprint):

so for example, for me it would be...

Zebedee - black, L, front with pawprint

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Royal blue - Hoodie with Valkyries and pawprint on back & smaller HO logo on front left breast

Royal blue - Hoodie with Polee and large pawprint on back & small HO logo on front left breast

Molly - Purple, M, Molly on the back & smaller HO logo on front left breast

Royal blue - Hoodie with Valkyries and pawprint on back & smaller HO logo on front left breast

Royal blue - Hoodie with Polee and large pawprint on back & small HO logo on front left breast

Sarah - L - Black - Name on back with pawprint

Shadowpup - Black, 2XL, front with pawprint.

Storm & Angels Mum - purple, M back with pawprint and small ho logo on front

Storm & Angels Dad - Black, M back with pawprint and small ho logo on front

Lee B - Royal blue - L- Hoodie with Polee and large pawprint on back & small HO logo on front left breast

Shadowpup - Black, 2XL, front with pawprint. Is it possible for me to send it via paypal and send it as a gift and I pay the fees? I can pay at the begining of september if thats ok?

Leah, if you send it as a gift, I still have to pay Paypal to transfer it to my bank to pay the company so I have added the option of Postal order, then I'm not out of pocket and keeping members costs down too. I really want to keep the Paypal option to a minimum so as not to overcharge members & lose out on costs.

Z
ebedee - black, L, front with pawprint

Lee B - Royal blue - L- Hoodie with Polee and large pawprint on back & small HO logo on front left breast

Molly - Purple, M, with GizMaiz&Diesel & smaller HO logo on front left breast

Z
ebedee - black, L, front with pawprint

Royal blue - L -Hoodie with Valkyries and pawprint on back & smaller HO logo on front left breast

Molly - Purple, M, with GizMaiz&Diesel & smaller HO logo on front left breast

BingBlaze'n'Skyla - royal blue - with pawprint - size S with HO logo on back - (might change mind on colour yet) - also wont be going camp so will need p&p cost

Leah, if you send it as a gift, I still have to pay Paypal to transfer it to my bank to pay the company so I have added the option of Postal order, then I'm not out of pocket. I really want to keep the Paypal option to a minimum so as not to overcharge members & lose out on costs.

Ok.. if you let me know how much it is and where to post the check too I will see if I can find my check book... haven't seen it since we moved and I don't want to pay the bank to make one out. I'll go have a look tomorrow (hopefully I remember). Need p&p cost too.

I think I forgot to say I wanted the HO logo on the front as well? Sorry I'm not very on the ball today..

hehe! It's OK, you get the logo on one side & your chosen name on the other, front & back, I just need to know if names are wanted on the back or the front, the logo will automatically go on the opposite :)