Good by to our long-time friend... Kenai.

kper

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaww, come on, don't be too sad :) Kenai is watching over you and she won't like it if you're sad. You must be happy, she's free from pain now. There's nothing such as cancer in the Rainbow Bridge, and she has Gigi's Shad to guide her way =)

R.I.P beautiful Kenai, our prayers and love will constantly accompany you :)

So sorry to hear about Kenai-we grieve with you for your loss, but Kenai isn't in pain anymore, and you were there for her to make the decision to help her peacefully cross over the rainbow bridge where there is no pain and suffering, she is running as Husky's do there with Shad and Roller and King Red Leo and Nikita-nothing or anything to harm them there:rainbowbridge:

@kper

what a beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl! Brought me to tears....

Kenai will be warmly welcomed at the bridge by all our friends who've gone on before her. Together they'll wait for us, planning a greeting that will never be forgotten.

I hope you'll still be coming to the meet.......would love to meet you.