I'm so not spoilt ?

i'm so not spoilt realy i'm not @Sarah @Val (Zebedee) will tell you i'm not lol. I just mentioned to Dave yesterday that i want a new phone and yep by the afternoon my lovely hubby cae home with a pressy for me.

now i gotta get my head round it lol i'm so not tech minded as @Marc will tell you .

but really i so needed a new new phone honest look lol

post-2905-13586081347017_thumb.jpg

post-430-13585978945379_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suddenly the phone rings. . . . :jawdrop:

eeny meeny miny mo. . . .

Bugger they've rung off. :(

Lol, that looks like my collection of old computers that keeps building up on the attic here! Don't want to throw them away as you'll never know when you need them again! :whistling:

omg sounds like here!!! @Marc won't throw ANYTHING away - oh no keep that i could use x y z out of it :duh:

We now have 3 lap tops and 3 computers!!! :banghead:

must be a man thing not throwing stuff out incase one day we may be able to use something out of it. I have the same thing here which is why I clear out when he's at work thrown away three printers this week that haven't worked in years. And cables??? does anyone else have a whole box full of cables that they don't know what it connects too? they will be thrown next week if he don't sort them out.