Lifetime Lover & now First time Husky owner and new member

Hello Husky lovers,

I have always loved and wanted a Husky....and now i have one. My gorgeous husky is called Zeus and is now approaching 8 month old in the first week of August. He is house trained and only ever relieves himself in the house if ive been out longer than expected. He doesnt chew up the furniture, however pretty much any loose object in his reach will become his to chew to pieces....i.e my phone, towels, socks, letters....well im sure youve all been there :).

Hes at an age now where we can literally have a conversation together he speaks to me that much and has a lot of energy requiring lots of excercise, therefore i would like to get together with like-minded people such as yourselves for 'meets' (realised i just missed the Heaton Park one which is 5 mins away from me :() and social events so that Zeus can get plenty of excercise we can both make new friends and pick up handy tips from people with hands on experience outside of the books.

Here are some pics since he was born, i have some more recent ones to upload too.

post-2224-13586081311945_thumb.jpg

post-2224-13586081314653_thumb.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Lee

:kimba2:

post-5598-13585978918991_thumb.jpg

post-5598-13585978923318_thumb.jpg

post-5598-1358597892673_thumb.jpg

post-5598-13585978930618_thumb.jpg

post-5598-1358597893413_thumb.jpg

post-5598-13585978937473_thumb.jpg

post-5598-1358597894082_thumb.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.

What a handsome chap Zeus is.

So you live just around the corner from Heaton Park. . . LOL

The Manchester crew blitz Heaton Park on average once per month

So Shocked you haven't run into them yet.

If you need any help or info have a good search and browse through the forum

If you still can't find what you're looking for then post up your question.

However. . . .

We're not JUST here to answer questions, have a look through the different sections of the forum

you'll find we whitter on, on a wide variety of topics.

Feel free to join in. :)

Hi Sarah, ahh Rochdale i see :clap:

Is Formby in Liverpool? il certainly try...if not im sure il be at a meet soon enough :)

sure is :) have a look in the what's on section - a few meets are being planned at the moment, although we've not had a heaton park meet in ages! so will have to sort that out again soon :)

Hey Andy, thanks a lot pal. Yeh i believe so, a friend of mine keeps seeing them in Heaton Park yet i dont :confused: thats why i was looking about for meets. Il be sure to look around the site forums and get mingling in with everyone :D

welcome to the site Lee :wave: where abouts in Manchester are you?? we are in Dukinfield :D

Zeus looks gorgeous....i can jst imagine how energetic he is...shiloh is exactly the same :D

Hi Tami,

I live in Higher Blackley just up the road from Heaton Park. Aww Shiloh looks well cute :D

Howdy from 'cross the pond; we hang out 'round here, too.

Like the pics, but I wonder, does the shoe in the first picture *really* still look that new?:)

Howdy partner! ;) Hahaha the shoe has no resemblance to that pic anymore....im down from about 8 pairs of good trainers to about only 2 or 3 now...hes had a good go of them all....all my shoes now reside on top of wardrobes and in cupboards :D