Nikita (rachel's amazing wolfy)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad :( I never got to meet Nikkita but that doesn't stop the tears flowing knowing what you are going through.

She looked amazing in all the photo's i've seen and i'm sure in time you'll look back and smile at all those fantastic memories you have of her.

RIP big woolfy girl, run free at that rainbow bridge xx

Thank you everyone for you kind words; bubbling again.

My babygirl touched many lives and definitely left an impression wherever she went. A huge hole has been left behind as well as a rather empty house.

Sampson is being my cuddle bug and not leaving my side. He didn't even pester me to go outside but waited till I made him go. Going for walks is very hard as people quickly notice she is missing and naturally ask questions.

There was a lovely rainbow over the field where we always walk at 5am this morning when I took Sampson out. I like to believe that was a sign from my girl that she was alright.

I like to think rainbows are significant too, so I'm sure your girl is in safe hands. We saw the most amazing rainbow on the hill behind my brothers house after his daughter died and it was so stunning we just had to believe it was a sign that she was in a better place. She looked like an amazing dog,