Nikita (rachel's amazing wolfy)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read something on FB by someone else but it didn't actaully say she had gone - I was hoping I was misinterpreting it :(

She will be missed by all who met her, she was a wonderful girl; Rach, so sorry for your loss, big hugs to Samson who'll be missing his "big" sister, run free, pretty lady, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rachel, Ian and Samson i'm so very sorry to be reading this. Nikita the first time i saw you i was both amazed and a lil scared at your shear size, but then when you jumped up and gave me a hug and a kiss i fell in love with you as many others did.

You were so gentle and loving camp wont be the same without you, your going to be misd by so many, run free Nikita till we meet again RIP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rachel, Ian love to you both your in my thoughts, Sampson huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

just to reiterate what I said in chat.

RIP Nikkita, its odd we were just talking about Nikkita today, hoping she could come to camp, I'm gutted I never had the wonderful chance of meeting her.

Run Free Nikkita join the pack at rainbow bridge.

I was just thinking the same thing, how odd. :rip: Rip beautiful girl, wish I could have wrapped my arms around those huge fluffy shoulders for a wolf hug. have a nice time over that rainbow bridge. xxxx